With unique double arched seatbacks and wooden turned legs, the stylish Athalia sofa collection is sure to impress. Each piece in this beige fabric upholstered sofa set includes accent pillows and channel tufted seatbacks, including the barrel chair with swivel base. Quality, comfort, and style: Athalia has it all.
- Pillows Included
- Material: Fabric
- Channeled Tufted Backrest & Swivel Chair
- Tight Back & Seat Cushions
- Construction: Pocket Coil Seat, Down Feather+Foam, Wooden Inner Frame
- Backrest: Arched Sofa & Love, Barrel Chair, Slightly Flared Armrest
- Wooden Turned Leg
- Tight Back & Seat Cushion (1+1)
- 4 Pillows, Channeled Tufted (Inside Backrest)
- CONSTRUCTION] SEAT: Pocket Coil, Down Feather & Foam; Inside Frame: Wood+Ply
- CUSHION: Streamline Box Cushion w/Welt
- BACKREST: Arched Style, Channeled Tufted (Inside & Outside)
- ARMREST: Slightly Flared Style
- Wooden Turned LEG
- Material: Fabric (Multi-Tone Pattern)
- Pillows: Square Shape (Contrast Pattern & Same Body Pattern)
- 86""L x 39""D x 43""H
- Weight: 150 lbs
- Materials: Upholstery, Wood Leg
- Materials (Type of Wood): Fabric, Wood Leg, Frame: Wood (Wood+Ply), Foam+Duck Feathers (D)
- Assembly Required: Yes
All issues pertaining to returns, or exchanges can be found Here. We offer in-house credit for returned items, there are no refunds. Acme Furniture will not accept any exchange or return on any used, previously displayed, or assembled merchandise. There will be a 10% re-stocking fee for all returned items. All returned shipments must be freight prepaid and include an RMA number and a copy of the original invoice. All sofa sales are final and are not eligible for return or exchange. Any claims for merchandise damaged in transit must be made through the carrier. Before signing the freight bill, please inspect all boxes for damages. (Make sure the carrier signs the freight bill for any damages).
I just got my pallet shipment and the boxes seem a bit damaged, what should I do?
Do not allow the driver to leave. Prior to signing for the merchandise, note all damage that you can see on the pallet, (ie: tears in the box, punctures in the box, boxes with crushed corners) and write all visible damages directly on the bill of lading that you need to sign to accept the merchandise. Failure to do so may affect your ability to claim shipping damage due to rough or careless handling by the shipping company.