- Entertainment Center
- Includes: 2 Side Piers, Bridge and Center Back Panel
- Light Included
- Max. TV Size Recommended: 65"" Flat Panel TV
- Cord Management Back Panel
- Sliding Barn Doors withOversized Scrolled Moldings
- Drawer: Side Metal Glide Drawer, Dovetail French Front & English Back, Felt Lined, Self-Soft Closing
- Entertainment & TV Console Sold Separately
- Collection Artesia
- 137''L x 20''W x 82''H
- Weight: 180 lbs
- Materials: Wood, Poly-Resin, Veneer (Wood), Composite Wood
- Materials (Type of Wood): Wood, Poly-Resin, Veneer (Wood), Composite Wood
- Assembly Required: Yes
All issues pertaining to returns, or exchanges can be found Here. We offer in-house credit for returned items, there are no refunds. Acme Furniture will not accept any exchange or return on any used, previously displayed, or assembled merchandise. There will be a 10% re-stocking fee for all returned items. All returned shipments must be freight prepaid and include an RMA number and a copy of the original invoice. All sofa sales are final and are not eligible for return or exchange. Any claims for merchandise damaged in transit must be made through the carrier. Before signing the freight bill, please inspect all boxes for damages. (Make sure the carrier signs the freight bill for any damages).
I just got my pallet shipment and the boxes seem a bit damaged, what should I do?
Do not allow the driver to leave. Prior to signing for the merchandise, note all damage that you can see on the pallet, (ie: tears in the box, punctures in the box, boxes with crushed corners) and write all visible damages directly on the bill of lading that you need to sign to accept the merchandise. Failure to do so may affect your ability to claim shipping damage due to rough or careless handling by the shipping company.