The Ambar loft bed is a wonderful multi-function piece that will grow with your child. The timeless light gray finish and clean lines allow this bed to work with any décor style. Included with this loft bed are a desk with drawer, and a bookcase and chest to provide plenty of storage. The right-facing front ladder is conveniently positioned without blocking access to the extended work surface created by the desk and bookcase. The versatile Ambar loft bed is a fantastic piece you’ll enjoy for years!
- Twin Loft Bed Includes Left Facing Chest, Desk & Right Facing Bookcase
- Slat System Included (14 Slats)
- Right Facing Front Ladder
- Easy Access Guard-Rail
- Twin Size Mattress NOT Included
- Storage: Chest) 1 Drw & 1 Door (2 Compartments), Desk) 1 Drawer, Bookcase) 4 Open Compartments
- Drawer: Side Metal Glide Drawer, DOVETAIL) English, Felt Lined Drawers, Crystal like Pull-Knobs
- KD, Twin Loft, Includes LF Chest, Back Desk, RF Bookcase
- Slat System Included (14)
- Storage: Left Facing CHEST) 1 Drw, 1 Wooden Door (Inside: 2 Compartments, 1 Wooden Shelf)
- Writing DESK) 1 Drawer
- Right Facing BOOKCASE) 4 Open Compartments
- NOT Convertible (To be used Stacked Only)
- RF Front Ladder (Not Reversible)
- Easy Access Guard-Rail (Top Bed)
- CONSTRUCTION] Wooden Frame w/Beadboarding Panels: Wood (Pine), MDF
- Drawer: GLIDE Side Metal (Ball Bearing, 3/4 Ext.), DOVETAIL English, Manual Close, Safety Stop NOT Included, Hardware: Single Crystal-like Pull Knob
- Loft 78""L x 43""W x 74""H; Chest: 42""L x 16""W x 30""H; Desk: 45""L x 21""W x 30""H; Bookcase: 42""L x 16""W x 30""H
- Weight: 223 lbs
- Materials: Wood, Composite Wood
- Materials (Type of Wood): Wood (Pine), MDF
- Assembly Required: Yes
All issues pertaining to returns, or exchanges can be found Here. We offer in-house credit for returned items, there are no refunds. Acme Furniture will not accept any exchange or return on any used, previously displayed, or assembled merchandise. There will be a 10% re-stocking fee for all returned items. All returned shipments must be freight prepaid and include an RMA number and a copy of the original invoice. All sofa sales are final and are not eligible for return or exchange. Any claims for merchandise damaged in transit must be made through the carrier. Before signing the freight bill, please inspect all boxes for damages. (Make sure the carrier signs the freight bill for any damages).
I just got my pallet shipment and the boxes seem a bit damaged, what should I do?
Do not allow the driver to leave. Prior to signing for the merchandise, note all damage that you can see on the pallet, (ie: tears in the box, punctures in the box, boxes with crushed corners) and write all visible damages directly on the bill of lading that you need to sign to accept the merchandise. Failure to do so may affect your ability to claim shipping damage due to rough or careless handling by the shipping company.