ILVE 40 in. Nostalgie Series Propane Gas Burner, Electric Oven Range in Glossy Black with Chrome Trim, UPDN100FDMPNXLP
- Regular price
- From $5,299.00
- Sale price
- From $5,299.00
- Regular price
- Unit price
This 40" Italian dual fuel range by Ilve comes with 5 sealed brass burners, griddle and 4 cu. ft. total capacity of the double ovens. It also features cast iron, heavy duty trivets and burners, griddle, deep recessed stainless steel spill tray and electronic ignition.
Nostalgie Gas Range The Nostalgie immediately states its vocation as a range, designed and made for the most demanding, skilled user. Its classic look is enhanced by its frame, offering burners rated up to 15,5000 BTU/h. It is a fully fledged professional range for domestic market.
Over 50 Years of Specialized Cooking System Their units are directly inspired by professional kitchens where the world's greatest chefs come up with their gastronomic creations. They've also borrowed from the materials used in professional set-ups, such as AISI 304 stainless steel, cast iron, brass and copper - choices that improve the quality of life of our clients. Because cooking well means taking good care of yourself.
High-End Workmanship Ilve ranges are not just beautiful to look at, they are fully fledged tools with professional performance. The components are subjected to the most stringent, unrelenting quality and reliability control, providing you with a reliable final product. Crafted and assembled by hand because there is no substitute for the expert eye and hand of specialist craftsmen.
Dual Functions Triple Ring Burner This high power burner will boil a pot of water in just a few minutes. Ideal for lovers of exotic cuisine, it is ideally suited for Chinese wok, as well as large pots and pans. Additionally you can turn off the flames from the outer ring for use as a simmer burner.
Robust Cast Iron Grates The heavy duty grates form a continuous leveled surface over your cooktop for more stable cooking environment, allowing you to move pots and pans from burner to burner without having to lift them.
Thermocouple Safety Valves Shuts off the gas supply immediately in case of malfunction or if the burner goes out for extra added safety precaution.
Electric Rotisserie Included with the drip pan, the electric rotisserie in the oven lets you roast meats while continuous self-basting it is own juices for better taste and tenderness.
Storage/Dishwarmer Drawer The storage compartment provides an ideal location for storing pots and pans. It also serves as the perfect dishwarmer drawer by using the residual heat from the oven for heating up your plates.
Oven Cooking Functions
- Pizza Function - Ideal for cooking pizza and bread. Heat is supplied primary from the bottom element which combines with the other elements at low power settings to create the ideal cooking conditions
- Defrost - Quickly defrost all frozen foods and brings them up to room temperature.
- Intense Cooking - Quick intensive cooking with steam exhaust. Ideal for foods with a crust, like roast potatoes and vegetables, chicken, salted fish, etc
- Fan Grill Cooking - Very fast, deep cooking with excellent power savings, ideal for fishes like pork ribs, sausages, kebabs, game, baked pasta, etc.
- Close Door Grill Cooking - The ideal function for fast, deep cooking for gratins and roast meats, fillets, Florentine steaks, grilled fish and vegetables.
- Top Cooking - Particularly suited to browning and giving a touch of color to dishes. Ideal for hamburgers, pork chops, steaks, sole, squid, etc.
- Bottom Cooking - The best function for finishing off a cooking cycle, especially for pastries (biscuits, meringues, risen and fruit pastries, etc.) and other dishes.
- Normal Static Cooking - The classic oven function, ideal for pork ribs, sausages, cod, braised meat, game, roast and many others.
- Multiple Fan Cooking - Allows you to cook more than one dish at a time, without their aromas contaminating each other.
Note: Oven temperature range may vary up to 50 degrees, it is recommended that customers set it 40 to 50 degrees less than their desired settings.
Warranty: 2 Year Limited Warranty
||40"W x 36.125"H x 25.75"D|
|Technical Details||Requires a minimum of 220V / 60Hz / 30A. This unit does NOT come with a plug. It comes with a flexible hose with 4 cables, which require direct connection to the electric network.. This unit does NOT come with a plug. It comes with a flexible hose with 4 cables, which require direct connection to the electric network.|
|Warranty||2 year limited warranty|
|Fuel Type||Cooktop - Liquid Propane
Oven - Electric
|Oven Capacity||Total Capacity - 4 cu.ft.
Primary Oven Capacity - 2.44 cu. ft.
15.35"W x 10.24"H x 13.58"D
Secondary Oven Capacity - 1.54 cu. ft.
11.81"W x 10.24"D x 14.57"D